I have written three books in Norwegian: Aksjekjøp og daytrading – metode, psykologi, risiko og strategier (introduction written by Stig R. Myseth). Almost 25 000Continue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Should You Choose A Scalable Or Non-Scalable Profession/Career?
- Constellation Software – Takeaways From Mark Leonard’s Shareholder Letters
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- The “Owner-Manager/Operator” Portfolio
Should You Trade Or Invest?
- Why Stocks Drop On The Ex-Dividend Date
- Why Investment Companies Are A Great Investment
- The 7 Best Swedish Real Estate Stocks
- Debunking Dividend Investing (Why You Should Be Careful With Dividend Stocks)
- Can Foreigners Open A US Investment Account?
- Why Invest In The Berkshires – The Original And The Clones/Minis/Babies
- Why Stock Picking Is So Difficult
- My books
- The Best Seasonal Period In The Stock Market
- Dividends Do Nothing For Shareholders
- Are Interactive Brokers and Degiro Safe?
- Swedish Match – The Scandinavian Sin Stock
- Takeaways From Terry Smith’s (Fundsmith) Annual Letter Of 2011
- Costco – The Moat Is The Unique Corporate Culture
- Some Thoughts On Estateguru (review)
- September Is The Worst Month For Stocks
- Whisky Investment – Cask Is King
- The Family Business Portfolio
- Alchemy – The Surprising Power Of Ideas That Don’t Make Sense
- How To Hedge Against Tail-Risk