Svenska Handelsbanken (called Handelsbanken in the rest of the article ) was founded in 1871 and is the oldest listed company on Stockholm Stock Exchange.Continue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Should You Choose A Scalable Or Non-Scalable Profession/Career?
- Constellation Software – Takeaways From Mark Leonard’s Shareholder Letters
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- The “Owner-Manager/Operator” Portfolio
Should You Trade Or Invest?
- Otis Is A Long-Term Compounder (Analysis)
- The Best Swiss Dividend Stocks
- 15 Mini/Baby Berkshires
- Constellation Software’s Agnostic Capital Allocations
- Olvi plc – A Finnish Sin-Stock
- How To Invest In Scandinavia And The Nordic Region
- How To Find Multibaggers (Returns Several Times Costs)
- How To Get Rich From Stocks
- Why Shorting Is Difficult (Shorting Explained)
- The Best Finnish Dividend Stocks
- An Investment Checklist Example (Why You Should Have A Checklist)
- The Best UK (British) Dividend Stocks
- The Best French Dividend Stocks
- The Best Danish Dividend Stocks
- The Best German Dividend Stocks
- Be Aware Of Your Dividend Bias
- Takeaways From Fundsmith’s Annual Letters (Terry Smith)
- Can You Get Rich From Dividend Stocks?
- The Best Norwegian Dividend Stocks
- What Is A Good Dividend Portfolio? (Dividend Investing)