We buy back stock when we think it’s attractively priced relative to our assessment of the intrinsic value of the enterprise. – Robert Berkley onContinue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- The best Swedish dividend stocks
- The best Norwegian dividend stocks
- The best German dividend stocks
- The best UK dividend stocks
- Should you trade or invest?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- Should You Trade Or Invest?
- Can Boston Omaha become the next the next Berkshire Hathaway?
- Dividend investing
- Charlie Munger Quotes
- Morningstar Wide Moat Focus Index — What Is It?
- Are Buybacks Good For Stocks And Investors? Buybacks And Stock Returns
- The Best Dividend Stocks in the Nordic Region – Our Picks
- Shareholder Yield – What Is It And Is It Any Good?
- Dividend Aristocrats — What Is It?
- Becton, Dickinson And Company – From Dividend Aristocrat To Dividend KING
- Aflac – Much More Than A Dividend Aristocrat
- Best Stocks Without Dividend
- 9 Reasons Not To Buy An IPO (Why IPOs Are A Bad Investment)
- Why Warren Buffett Recommends Index Funds (Passive Index Investing)
- Is Bitcoin A Better Investment Than Stocks? (Productive vs Unproductive Assets)
- How Do You Calculate The Future Inflation Rate? (How To Measure Future Inflation)
- Should You Buy Gold Or Gold Mining Companies? (Gold As An Investment)
- Warren Buffett’s Three Best Investing Tips
- How To Protect Your Capital And Savings Against Inflation (Money, Investments, and Savings)
- Experience, Age, And Wealth Determine Your Stock Market Performance
- Hormel Foods- The Definition Of A Boring Compounder (Analysis)
- Is It Better To Pay Rent Or Buy? (What Would Buffett Do?)
- What Happens To Dividends In A Bear Market? (Bear Market Dividend Growth Investing)