We buy back stock when we think it’s attractively priced relative to our assessment of the intrinsic value of the enterprise. – Robert Berkley onContinue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Should You Choose A Scalable Or Non-Scalable Profession/Career?
- Constellation Software – Takeaways From Mark Leonard’s Shareholder Letters
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- The “Owner-Manager/Operator” Portfolio
Should You Trade Or Invest?
- An Investment Checklist Example (Why You Should Have A Checklist)
- The Best British (UK) Dividend Stocks
- The Best French Dividend Stocks
- The Best Danish Dividend Stocks
- The Best German Dividend Stocks
- Be Aware Of Your Dividend Bias
- Takeaways From Fundsmith’s Annual Letters (Terry Smith)
- Can You Get Rich From Dividend Stocks?
- The Best Norwegian Dividend Stocks
- What Is A Good Dividend Portfolio? (Dividend Investing)
- Can Boston Omaha Become The Next Berkshire Hathaway? (Baby/Mini Berkshire Analysis)
- Can You Live Off Dividends?
- Why Stock Splits Are Bad (In The Long-Run)
- Why You Need An Investment Checklist
- A Complete List Of Nordic ADRs
- How To Start Investing In Dividend Stocks (Including A Dividend Checklist)
- The Best Swedish Dividend Stocks
- Swedish Investment Companies: Their Dividend Track-Records
- Swedish Investment Companies: Business, Owners, Performance And Holdings
- Why Stocks Drop On The Ex-Dividend Date