Introduction and summary: Entra is included in our portfolio called the Scandinavian/Nordic dividend portfolio. Entra (Eiendom) (ticker code is Entra) is a Norwegian real estateContinue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- The best Swedish dividend stocks
- The best Norwegian dividend stocks
- The best German dividend stocks
- The best UK dividend stocks
- Should you trade or invest?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- Should You Trade Or Invest?
- Can Boston Omaha become the next the next Berkshire Hathaway?
- Dividend investing
- Shareholder Yield – What Is It And Is It Any Good?
- Becton, Dickinson And Company – From Dividend Aristocrat To Dividend KING
- Aflac – Much More Than A Dividend Aristocrat
- Best Stocks Without Dividend
- 9 Reasons Not To Buy An IPO (Why IPOs Are A Bad Investment)
- Why Warren Buffett Recommends Index Funds (Passive Index Investing)
- Is Bitcoin A Better Investment Than Stocks? (Productive vs Unproductive Assets)
- How Do You Calculate The Future Inflation Rate? (How To Measure Future Inflation)
- Should You Buy Gold Or Gold Mining Companies? (Gold As An Investment)
- Warren Buffett’s Three Best Investing Tips
- How To Protect Your Capital And Savings Against Inflation (Money, Investments, and Savings)
- Experience, Age, And Wealth Determine Your Stock Market Performance
- Hormel Foods- The Definition Of A Boring Compounder (Analysis)
- Is It Better To Pay Rent Or Buy? (What Would Buffett Do?)
- What Happens To Dividends In A Bear Market? (Bear Market Dividend Growth Investing)
- How Long Do You Need to Own Stocks To Make Money? (Time Is Money)
- How To Beat The Swedish Total Return Index
- Why Spinoffs Outperform (Why A Spinoff Is Good)
- Is This The Holy Grail Of Investing? (Ray Dalio Holy Grail)
- Otis Is A Long-Term Compounder (Analysis)