The marginal rate of return is the most important factor to compound efficiently. In the long run, your pension is more dependent on the marginalContinue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- The best Swedish dividend stocks
- The best Norwegian dividend stocks
- The best German dividend stocks
- The best UK dividend stocks
- Should you trade or invest?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- Should You Trade Or Invest?
- Can Boston Omaha become the next the next Berkshire Hathaway?
- Dividend investing
- Shareholder Yield – What Is It And Is It Any Good?
- Becton, Dickinson And Company – From Dividend Aristocrat To Dividend KING
- Aflac – Much More Than A Dividend Aristocrat
- Best Stocks Without Dividend
- 9 Reasons Not To Buy An IPO (Why IPOs Are A Bad Investment)
- Why Warren Buffett Recommends Index Funds (Passive Index Investing)
- Is Bitcoin A Better Investment Than Stocks? (Productive vs Unproductive Assets)
- How Do You Calculate The Future Inflation Rate? (How To Measure Future Inflation)
- Should You Buy Gold Or Gold Mining Companies? (Gold As An Investment)
- Warren Buffett’s Three Best Investing Tips
- How To Protect Your Capital And Savings Against Inflation (Money, Investments, and Savings)
- Experience, Age, And Wealth Determine Your Stock Market Performance
- Hormel Foods- The Definition Of A Boring Compounder (Analysis)
- Is It Better To Pay Rent Or Buy? (What Would Buffett Do?)
- What Happens To Dividends In A Bear Market? (Bear Market Dividend Growth Investing)
- How Long Do You Need to Own Stocks To Make Money? (Time Is Money)
- How To Beat The Swedish Total Return Index
- Why Spinoffs Outperform (Why A Spinoff Is Good)
- Is This The Holy Grail Of Investing? (Ray Dalio Holy Grail)
- Otis Is A Long-Term Compounder (Analysis)