The marginal rate of return is the most important factor to compound efficiently. In the long run, your pension is more dependent on the marginalContinue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- The best Swedish dividend stocks
- The best Norwegian dividend stocks
- The best German dividend stocks
- The best UK dividend stocks
- Should you trade or invest?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- Should You Trade Or Invest?
- Can Boston Omaha become the next the next Berkshire Hathaway?
- Dividend investing
- Charlie Munger Quotes
- Morningstar Wide Moat Focus Index — What Is It?
- Are Buybacks Good For Stocks And Investors? Buybacks And Stock Returns
- The Best Dividend Stocks in the Nordic Region – Our Picks
- Shareholder Yield – What Is It And Is It Any Good?
- Dividend Aristocrats — What Is It?
- Becton, Dickinson And Company – From Dividend Aristocrat To Dividend KING
- Aflac – Much More Than A Dividend Aristocrat
- Best Stocks Without Dividend
- 9 Reasons Not To Buy An IPO (Why IPOs Are A Bad Investment)
- Why Warren Buffett Recommends Index Funds (Passive Index Investing)
- Is Bitcoin A Better Investment Than Stocks? (Productive vs Unproductive Assets)
- How Do You Calculate The Future Inflation Rate? (How To Measure Future Inflation)
- Should You Buy Gold Or Gold Mining Companies? (Gold As An Investment)
- Warren Buffett’s Three Best Investing Tips
- How To Protect Your Capital And Savings Against Inflation (Money, Investments, and Savings)
- Experience, Age, And Wealth Determine Your Stock Market Performance
- Hormel Foods- The Definition Of A Boring Compounder (Analysis)
- Is It Better To Pay Rent Or Buy? (What Would Buffett Do?)
- What Happens To Dividends In A Bear Market? (Bear Market Dividend Growth Investing)