The last decade has produced fantastic returns in most global asset classes (commodities excluded), helped by enormous interventions by central banks. Can we expect similarContinue reading
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- The Scandinavian/Nordic Dividend Portfolio
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- How Did The All Weather Portfolio Perform During Covid-19?
- The best Swedish dividend stocks
- The best Norwegian dividend stocks
- The best German dividend stocks
- The best UK dividend stocks
- Should you trade or invest?
- Stock Analysis
- Investor AB: The Swedish Industrial “Mini/Baby”-Berkshire
- Should You Trade Or Invest?
- Can Boston Omaha become the next the next Berkshire Hathaway?
- Dividend investing
- How To Protect Your Capital Against Inflation (Money, Investments, and Savings)
- Experience, Age, And Wealth Determine Your Stock Market Performance
- Hormel Foods- The Definition Of A Boring Compounder
- Is It Better To Pay Rent Or Buy? (What Would Buffett Do?)
- What Happens To Dividends In A Bear Market?
- How Long Do You Need to Own Stocks To Make Money?
- How To Beat The Swedish Total Return Index
- Why Spinoffs Outperform
- Is This The Holy Grail Of Investing?
- Otis Is A Long-Term Compounder (Analysis)
- The Best Swiss Dividend Stocks
- 15 Mini/Baby Berkshires
- Constellation Software’s Agnostic Capital Allocations
- Olvi plc – A Finnish Sin-Stock
- How To Invest In Scandinavia And The Nordic Region
- How To Find Multibaggers (Returns Several Times Costs)
- How To Get Rich From Stocks
- Why Shorting Is Difficult (Shorting Explained)
- The Best Finnish Dividend Stocks
- An Investment Checklist Example (Why You Should Have A Checklist)