I guess most readers of my website have read books by management gurus like Jim Collins and Tom Peters, and many more have probably studied Micheal Porter’s Competitive Strategy. But the “problem” with business theory is that it’s solely built on case studies and has not been tested scientifically. Matthew Stewart’s The Management Myth – Debunking Modern Business Philosophy “debunks”Continue reading
Subscribe to our free periodic newsletter:
- Credit Acceptance Corp: Excellent Operators And Allocators – Great Compounder
- Comcast: A Recession “Proof” Compounder
- Owner-Managers, Inside Ownership And Share Performance
- Constellation Software – Takeaways From Mark Leonard’s Shareholder Letters
- The Perils of Selling Short
- Taxes And Compounding
- Should You Choose A Scalable Or Non-Scalable Profession/Career?
- The Management Myth – Debunking Modern Business Philosophy
- Famous Quotes By Warren Buffett
- Annie Dukes’s Thinking In Bets
- Stocks, Investing, Real Estate, Charlie Munger And Inverse Thinking
- Should You Trade Or Invest?
- My Favorite Quotes from Atul Gawande’s The Checklist Manifesto
- What Investors And Traders Can Learn From Atul Gawande’s The Checklist Manifesto
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Why I Don’t Recommend P2P And Crowdfunding
- The Power Of Reading Good Books Twice
- Why Is Labor In Norway So Expensive?
- The Correlation Between Homocide And Firearms
- Norway vs Latvia: Experiences As An Expat