I believe Buffet’s annual letters are an invaluable source of investment knowledge. I recently reread all of them, in addition to rereading Lawrence Cunningham’s The Essays Of Warren Buffett – Lessons For Investors And Managers, a book containing excerpts from all the annual letters. I have read the annual letters a few times, but I keep rereading them at 2-3Continue reading
Subscribe to our free periodic newsletter:
- Credit Acceptance Corp: Excellent Operators And Allocators – Great Compounder
- Comcast: A Recession “Proof” Compounder
- Owner-Managers, Inside Ownership And Share Performance
- Constellation Software – Takeaways From Mark Leonard’s Shareholder Letters
- The Perils of Selling Short
- Taxes And Compounding
- Should You Choose A Scalable Or Non-Scalable Profession/Career?
- The Management Myth – Debunking Modern Business Philosophy
- Famous Quotes By Warren Buffett
- Annie Dukes’s Thinking In Bets
- Stocks, Investing, Real Estate, Charlie Munger And Inverse Thinking
- Should You Trade Or Invest?
- My Favorite Quotes from Atul Gawande’s The Checklist Manifesto
- What Investors And Traders Can Learn From Atul Gawande’s The Checklist Manifesto
- Some Valuable Quotes From Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Why I Don’t Recommend P2P And Crowdfunding
- The Power Of Reading Good Books Twice
- Why Is Labor In Norway So Expensive?
- The Correlation Between Homocide And Firearms
- Norway vs Latvia: Experiences As An Expat